DataScapR updated

I have made some updates on DataScapR. There were some things I forgot to correct in the MIDI mapping patch for the realtime data.

– set receive: the mapping module now gets the data from the specific stock. In the first release I forgot to include the abstraction to do that.

– umenu’s updated: I put in the right items for the umenu’s.

You can download the DataScapR toolbox here

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s